1. Color Pops – Bold colors, including teal, burgundy and tomato, are being featured this season. Sweep cobalt blue across your brows or a layering of pink, red and orange on the lip for an unexpected trend.
2. Blush Hour – Flushed cheeks are a standout this time of year. Placing the blush closer to the lips and bottom of the jaw is an option for this season, as well as highlighter on cheekbones.
3. Head Dressing – Adorn locks with jewels, features and even barrettes for a totally unique look.
4. Metal Queens - Hints of metallic including silvers, pewters and golds will light up eyes, nails and hair this season.
5. Red Alert – Red in a multitude of shades will prevail this season, as always. Succulent cherry pouts set off by flawless complexions will always wow on and off the runway.
6. Handsome Ladies – From minimal complexions to boyish hairstyles creates a masculine, yet strong, woman. Extreme parts and sleek hair complete the looks.
7. Pony Tails – From low and loose to sleek and strict, this easy style showcases its versatility this season with varying heights and textures.
8. Brow Power – Lush, full brows are making a statement this season. It’s a sure sign to stop bleaching your brows! Let them stand on their own.
9. Wild Tips – New takes on traditional styles will rule the nails this season. Very point, streamlined nails paired with blacks and taupes are the style.
10. Mad About Mod – Twiggy lashes, bouffant hair and sex-kitten cat eyes will be all the rage. Tons of mascara, lots of lashes and big hair will take center stage. Cat eye glasses might even been seen to accent the look of the eyes.