1. On average, scalp has 100,000 hairs. Redheads have the least hairs – 85,000; blondes are the richest with 130,000; brown and black haired people have about 100,000.
2. 90% of scalp hairs are growing and other 10% are resting.
3. Loosing 100 hairs per day from the scalp is normal.
4. Male hair grows faster than female hair.
5. Combing is less damaging than brushing.
6. Frequent washing does not cause increased loss of hair.
7. Hair grows faster in warm weather.
8. Cutting hair does not affect its growth.
9. Hair is one of the fastest growing tissues in the human body, second only to bone marrow.
10. In general, men tend to become grey at younger ages than women
June 10, 2011
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment