Teacher Training Admissions and Enrollment
To apply, students should bring or mail the following to the Admissions Office:
- Signed, completed application
- Letter of intent describing reasons and goals for enrolling
- $50 non-refundable application fee
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ACCEPTANCE EXPIRES IN 3 MONTHS; APPLICANTS NEED TO REAPPLY IN ORDER TO ATTEND THE SCHOOL.
Applicants for all programs need to complete the following:
- Career Planning session
- Basic Skills Test
* For an appointment please call (856) 988-8600 ext. 2270.
Teacher Training Registration Requirements:
To register, students must bring the following to the Admissions Representative at the time of registration.
For an appointment please call (856) 988-8600 ext. 2270.
- A $5 check payable to the State of New Jersey.
- Two recent photos 2" X 2".
- Copy of your High School Diploma, official transcript or General Equivalency Diploma.
- Copy of NJ driver's license, passport or birth certificate.
- Check for $250 tuition deposit made payable to Rizzieri Schools
- Copy of current cosmetology license
Rizzieri Schools are open to individuals that are 17 years of age and older, have a High School Diploma or GED. Rizzieri Schools do not accept Ability to Benefit Students.
Rizzieri Schools, in their admissions, instruction and graduation policies, do not practice discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, financial status, sex, national origin, age, veteran status or sexual orientation.